Get to the Source: bijunn: andiindeed: shorm:... →
adire-adire: actualhumanallisonargent: sourcedumal: bijunn: andiindeed: shorm: motherfuckingsassmaster: lord-kitschener: The easiest way to get a group of Americans to violently turn on each other and fight to the death is to ask them all what carbonated soft drinks are called The answer, of course, is fucking soda do you literally want a fight right now that having been said,...
my-littletony: vixen7: I’m crying. ITS BACK
Yes, I do enjoy walking at night. The world’s more to my liking then, not so...– Cornelia Funke (via pale-afternoon)
thecouscousqueen: faineemae: bloglikeanegyptian: watching this report on sexual harassment in egypt and im caught between laughing and crying because of how absurd it is interviewer says, “what kind of clothes would make you NOT harass a woman?” men say, “well if she’s wear a loose abaya or a loose shirt or something.” interviewer says, “well what if i tell you women in niqabs have been...
A horrific, tragic terrorist attack happened today...
Sometimes I HATE Whisper...
Or maybe it’s just that I’m older than the target age for a lot of social media. I swear, people argue over the stupidest shit. Seriously. “Macklemore is so real!” “No, bro, Eminem is what’s up.” “360 is so better than all of them!” A) It strikes me as odd that people only ever seem to talk about white rappers in a field dominated by PoC....
e-zekiel: okay so today I was at the mall and this girl walking in front of me and tripped and fell and instead of helping her up like a normal person would- I decided to make her feel less embarrassed and fall down too but I guess another guy had the same idea because we fell at the same time and then another person fell and another and suddenly I was lying in the middle of an impromptu...
Here’s the thing. Men in our culture have been socialized to believe that their...– Why You Shouldn’t Tell That Random Girl On The Street That She’s Hot » Brute Reason (via brute-reason)
mypatronusisyou: wallflower615: mypatronusisyou: instead of banning girls from wearing certain things how about u just ban boys from being thirsty little hoes or just ban girls from being complete sluts it’s the boys who are “being distracted” by what the girls are wearing to the point where they have to institute new school rules, yet the GIRLS are the sluts because the boys can’t...
stylesthirst: sorry but your password must contain an uppercase letter, a number, a haiku, a gang sign, a hieroglyph, and the blood of a virgin
A ban on niqabs in France or mini-skirts in Uganda, or warped legislation on...– Sara Yasin, Palestinian-American blogger, on the distracting clash that is the hijab debate in the NYTimes (via alymeetsturkey)
southerngamerguy: allabitfuzzy replied to your post: allabitfuzzy replied to your post: … It was pretty gross today :-P though it might’ve just felt that way in construction gear carrying shit around the site DC is quite humid. Worse than SC I think, so I feel your pain. (4th of July parade in wool marching band uniforms…sorry I might be having a moment!) Being a Memphis boy, and...
So, that last one might have been fake...
…or at least deleted cause it’s not on Yahoo’s Twitter page anymore.
Questions I may or may not want to be asked:
1. What are you listening to?
2. What can you see that is blue besides your tumblr dashboard?
3. What have you ate today?
5. What is your favorite classic book?
6. What is your least favorite color?
7. Who was your last kiss? Was it pleasant?
8. What color shoes did you wear last?
9. Where is your favorite place to shop?
10. Why did you reblog the last thing you did?
11. Do you like tea or coffee?
12. What is your biggest vice?
13. Who made you laugh the hardest today?
14. What movie did you last see in theaters?
15. What are your life's goals?
16. What is your favorite scent?
17. What is your occupation?
18. What region of the country do you live in? Would you move?
19. What is your favorite season and why?
20. Do you drink alcohol?
21. Would you like to be famous one day?
22. Who is your favorite musician?
23. Can you do a cartwheel?
24. What color are your nails currently?
25. If you had to give yourself a label, what would it be?
26. What is your favorite photo of yourself? describe it or show us!
27. What is your favorite type of flower?
28. If you had to get a face tattoo to save your life, what would it be?
29. Stripes or polka dots?
30. Describe your bedroom.
31. What is your most embarrassing moment?
32. What is your taste in guys/girls?